Unfortunately, we can't organise a big event this year in our beloved Vondelpark but have no fear: we won't bail out! The craziest running event of the year will be 100% virtual this year. And because we're not bound to a single day or specific space, we've decided to extend the hairy run to a full month!
Want to help us raise money and fund research for prostate cancer, testicular cancer and men's mental health problems? This is how:
- Create a MoSpace on Movember.com and connect it to Strava (section 'move')
- Sign up for our challenge
- Start running and raising donations
We will have lots of fun prizes again. The winners will be announced on Movember 30th. We have prizes for those who:
- walked or ran the most kilometers
- raised the most
- ran a perfectly shaped moustache; we're looking forward to seeing your evidence ;-)
- shared the most creative video with us while they were walking/running
The MoRun wouldn't be the MoRun without a costume theme. This year, we felt that 'the roaring 20s' would be the most appropriate theme, which originally were the days of Charlie Chaplin and Coco Chanel. So be creative with your videos and your moustache of course!
Just want to donate?
Don't want to participate but still want to make a contribution? Then make a donation to our MoRun team. All funds will go directly to Movember in support of men's health.